Once your photos are uploaded, you’ll see “Awaiting Approval” to the right of each image. (To ensure quality of our profiles, we screen all photos for inappropriate content). You’ll get email confirmation once each photo has been approved and posted to your profile. We try to get through all photo submissions quickly, but please allow 24-48 hours for approval.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my profile stand out?
- How can I edit my profile page?
- How do I add, edit or remove pictures from my profile?
- How can I submit my photos?
- Why is my photo not showing?
- Can I make my personal information public for other Jdate members to view?
- Can I hide my profile while I search or browse?