To add or remove a photo from your profile, click on your Profile thumbnail at the top, right of any page, then click EDIT PROFILE.
To add a photo:
- Click the plus sign (+) in any empty photo slot.
- Select either IMPORT FROM DESKTOP or IMPORT FROM FACEBOOK and browse through your files until you find the photo you want to upload.
- Select the photo and click OPEN to upload your photo.
- Add a caption and click on DONE when you are finished.
- Your photo will be reviewed by Jdate and won't be displayed to others until then.
You can upload up to 6 photos to your profile. Choose them carefully so they truly express who you are!
To remove a photo, click the "X" button located at the top, right corner of the photo. Once you click the "X" button, the photo will be permanently deleted.
If you change your mind, you will need to upload the photo again and wait for it to be re-approved.