To add or remove a photo from your profile, click on your Profile thumbnail at the top of any page, then click EDIT PROFILE.
To add a photo:
- Click on the plus sign (+) in any empty photo slot
- Select either Import from Desktop or Import from Facebook, and browse through your files until you find the desired photo
- Select the photo and click Open to upload your photo
- Add a caption and click on Done when you are finished
Your photo will be reviewed by Jdate and won't be displayed to others until then. We ask that you allow a minimum of 48 hours for your photo(s) to be approved.
To add a photo from our apps:
- Tap on the horizontal line icon (☰)
- Tap on Edit next to your profile photo/silhouette icon
- Tap on the plus sign (+) and choose from the available options
- Add a caption and move/scale your photo, then tap Done when you're finished
You can upload up to 6 photos to your profile. Choose them carefully so they truly express who you are! If you're having trouble uploading a photo to your profile, there are a few alternatives that you can view by visiting this page:
How Else Can I Submit My Photos
To remove a photo, click the "X" button located at the top, right corner of the photo. Once you click the "X" button, the photo will be permanently deleted. If you change your mind, you will need to upload the photo again and wait for it to be re-approved.